Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Review Tuesday: Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit Face Wash

Hello readers!! Today I am going to be reviewing the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Facial Cleanser. Wow that is a mouthful. But it is my holy grail. I love this face wash so so so much. I use the foaming scrub but they also have a cleanser.

Throughout the years, I've been experimenting with different face washes. And I'm pretty sure that this was the first face wash I ever used. But every single time I buy a new cleanser, I always end up coming back to this one. I love it because it works with my skin. All skin types are different so even though it works great to someone, that doesn't mean it will work the same way for you. The main thing I like about this is that it is a scrub but it isn't harsh. With a lot of scrubs, they tell you to only use it once a day if not a few times a week. But with this scrub, it tells you that you should use it twice a day. The next thing I like about it is the smell. Oh myyyy. It smells so clean and fresh ugh I just love it. The third thing I like about it is that it foams. I don't really know why I like the foaming effect so much I just think it feels awesome. And also when I dry my face after I'm done washing, my face is really smooth so that's always a plus.

I pair this face wash with Clean & Clear's Dual Action Moisturizer. I love this because it not only moisturizes your skin, it also treats and helps prevent breakouts. Hence the "dual action" haha. But seriously, these products work great for me. I recommend them 100%.

Thank you so much for reading. Have a lovely day(:

"To star telling people that you're beautiful, or just feel beautiful, just start acting like you are the most beautiful woman in the world. And it really improves everything! Because your sort of psyche responds to it - like this is truthful!"
                                                -Margaret Cho

No comments:

Post a Comment