Saturday, January 25, 2014

Disney World Saturday: New Fast Pass Rules?

Okay so today's post is going to be a very upset rant about Disney World's new fast pass policy. It really kind of makes me mad.

Fast Passes are a gift from God. You get them for rides you don't want to wait in line for. So if I saw that Space Mountain was a 60 minute wait, I would go to the fast pass machine, put in my card and it would print a ticket telling me to come back in a certain time frame like 12:30-1:30. I could come back to Space Mountain anytime in that hour. And when I decided to come back, I would get to go through the fast pass line which is much shorter. Amazing right? And before this new policy, you could get as many fast passes a day you wanted. Now they changed everything. Now, you have to book your fast passes in advance…and each person in your group can only have 3 per day. What the heck Disney?!? How am I supposed to know which rides I want a fast pass for before I even get to the park?? I don't know about you but I would be pretty mad if I booked a fast pass for Pirates of the Caribbean and when I got there that day, the regular line was only like a 10 minute wait. That would make me mad because it is a waste of a fast pass. I could have used that fast pass for another ride that has a longer wait time. I don't know how Disney thinks this is going to be more effective. I think a lot of people will be mad about it. I mean seriously? This just irritates me so much ugh. And it sucks that each person can only use 3 a day.

Oh and also, when you are deciding which fast passes you want to book, some parks have limitations. In Magic Kingdom, there are 3 "mountain" rides: Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, and Splash Mountain. So get this, the 3 fast passes you get a day, can't be all three of the mountains. You can only get one fast pass for one mountain. I hope that makes sense. You can't get a fast pass for Space Mountain and Thunder Mountain and then get your third one for say, Peter Pan. You can only use one fast pass for one mountain. SO CONFUSING. SO ANNOYING.

There are so many things wrong with it but I better stop myself haha or I might go on for days. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed reading! Come back tomorrow for Sunday Morning and have a lovely day!

"A true hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart."
                                                                                                                -Zeus (Disney's Hercules)

No comments:

Post a Comment